No announcement yet.

LEADERHEAD: Mussolini by ccm01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok..that makes sense, only question then is what to "Open With", I tried WinZip, with no luck. What program should I use?

Thanks again.
    Note: the Law Offices of jdjdjd are temporarily closed.
    "Next time I say something like 'lets go to Bolivia', lets go to Bolivia"

Comment

You need a prog called WinRAR to open RAR files. I think you can get it atwww.download.com
      Up the Irons!
      Rogue CivIII FAQ!
      Odysseus and the March of Time
      I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Excellent it worked....thank you.

If you are running for office in the Democratic Game, please let me know so I can be sure to vote for you....I see only one canididate for President....I can put the full support of the Opposition Party (myself) behind you.
        Note: the Law Offices of jdjdjd are temporarily closed.
        "Next time I say something like 'lets go to Bolivia', lets go to Bolivia"

Comment

I'll move this now, but if you decide to repost any more leaderheads, mail me them in one file instead of making four files.
          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

I've noticed that the first file has been d/l twice as much as the flics - guys, you need all of them...
            Up the Irons!
            Rogue CivIII FAQ!
            Odysseus and the March of Time
            I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Originally posted by zulu9812
              I've noticed that the first file has been d/l twice as much as the flics - guys, you need all of them...
              Then remove the files, and add a link to mussolini.zip
              Last edited by Gramphos; November 3, 2003, 15:37.
              Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Working...
              X