Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GRAPHIC: Harlan's Resources (all old redone, 28 new)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lgugl
    some of the icons really look great but how to add new resources into the game? what do i need to add them? a bic file???
    Just replace the the current resource.pcx with the replacement (You should probably back it up first). this will replace your old Icons with the new ones that are in the same position of the file.

If you want to add the new resources, then use the editor to add them.

Harlans resource graphics are among the best available.
    Get 84 Resources, 96 Resources, or the NEW 153 Resources! Get Rockier Bonus Grassland versions1.0 or 2.0! Get My Mix of Snoopy and Womocks early terrain! Get Varied Goody Huts!
    Upcoming Mods - Optimator (with over 1000 new units!!!) & Godzilla, Revenge of the Kaiju!
    I am in dire need of new dino and Kaiju units!

Comment

Re: the File

Originally posted by Colonel Kraken
      Ok, here's the resources.pcx. I don't have the shadows. I can do that later, but I've tried it without the shadows and it looks fine. I'll try to get a screenshot up later.
      Hi Kraken,

Great job done! Wow, cool... I actually downloaded your work and made some of them as luxury icons.

But some strange things happen when I tried to place them into the luxuryicons_small.pcx. The transparency of the whole think is gone. I did allow emty blocks for stragtegic resources. What have I done wrong? Oops

Comment

Hi Redhat,

You don't replace the luxuryicons_small.pcx. Replace "resources.pcx" in the Art folder. That worked for me. All the icons will show up in your city view and F2 screen as well.

Sorry I didn't see this thread earlier.

Hope this helps,

Colonel

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Kraken
          Hi Redhat,

You don't replace the luxuryicons_small.pcx. Replace "resources.pcx" in the Art folder. That worked for me. All the icons will show up in your city view and F2 screen as well.

Sorry I didn't see this thread earlier.

Hope this helps,

Colonel

Thanks Colonel

Comment

Does this mean, that with patch 1.29f it's possible to add more than 36 ressources, and all of them will actually work?

And have I got this right: you don't need the luxuryicons_small.pcx anymore?

This would be fabulous!

Comment

Well, you don't "need" it, per se, but there will be blank spaces in the luxury window where the appropriate icons would go.

Turns out that I can live with that.
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
              X