No announcement yet.

File Index - Comments/Changes/Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have changed scroll.exe so much that I guess I can be named as the author . In fact, it was another program, but I have modified it slightly, leaving almost nothing from the original.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Gramphos,

on the list you mention "Civ3Peek - SPYING UTILITY, 0.40" but its correct version should be 0.50.

Also the link for the "Wonder Screen Editor" zip file is broken so its reference should be updated if possible or... deleted

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
        I have changed scroll.exe so much that I guess I can be named as the author . In fact, it was another program, but I have modified it slightly, leaving almost nothing from the original.
        hi ,

, allas slightly , .....you mean complete , ....

have a nice day
        - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
        - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
        WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

When you add my Floodplains graphic, don't forget it is v2. Great work BTW!

World War 2 Worldwide
          Muddy Flood Plains
          World Map

Comment

Civ: Taliban.

The Taliban, Under the Civs section is not working, I think the links may be broken. Just letting you know.

Comment

File Index Improvement

Gramphos,

Just thought I'd make a suggestion as someone looking to use graphic improvement files. The index list of graphic improvements could be further broken down, for example, Resources, Road/Rail, Terrain, Interface, Leaderheads...

Just a suggestion. Keep up the good work.

Comment

A suggestion - Itd be nice if each file was made into a poll not just a post. That way users could rate the files using the pole.
                "What can you say about a society that says that God is dead and Elvis is alive?" Irv Kupcinet

"It's easy to stop making mistakes. Just stop having ideas." Unknown

Comment

Well, it's poszsibl to rate threads, and you can also rate files in the directory.
                  Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Version numbers of Patch suggestion MOD and New Earth scenario are seriously out of date (both here and at Apolytons File Directory)

Patch suggestion MOD should be v1.33
                    and New Earth scenario should be v1.08

EDIT:
                    And they now require 1.29f patch.
                    Last edited by player1; August 13, 2002, 16:13.

Comment

Will be updfated...

I think you shall be able to edit the directory entry yorself, but maybe not.

Comment

Originally posted by player1
                        Version numbers of Patch suggestion MOD and New Earth scenario are seriously out of date (both here and at Apolytons File Directory)

Patch suggestion MOD should be v1.33
                        and New Earth scenario should be v1.08

EDIT:
                        And they now require 1.29f patch.

two weeks later...

Will directory and index updaes be posted once in a month or more often?

Comment

Can't you update it (Directory) yourself?

To do the index update it takes more time, and I'm currently away from home, som my Index formatter isn't here, also my db for the index is a little out of sync with the dir and the forum, and I need some time to fix that. Probably will be able to update it in two weeks.

Comment

The mod has been updated. I stil have to find the map...

Comment

Updating New Earth now.

Comment

Very helpful Gramphos, thanks for your effort.

Comment

Working...
                                X