File Index - Comments/Changes/Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gramphos,

I was just wondering whether i'd be possible to remove the v1.0 from the actual thread title in the files section and just leave it as The Real Deal..? Would be very helpful especially as we're now at v1.2 and soon to be 1.3!

Many thanks in advance if you can..

Comment

Originally posted by =DrJambo=
      Gramphos,

I was just wondering whether i'd be possible to remove the v1.0 from the actual thread title in the files section and just leave it as The Real Deal..? Would be very helpful especially as we're now at v1.2 and soon to be 1.3!

Many thanks in advance if you can..
      '
      Sure, no problem, you can PM me abut changes you want to your own threads. I'll change it now.
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Gramphos, thank you for making this index. It's much easier to find the right files now.
        "Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners." - Edward Abbey
        http://www.anarchyfaq.org

Comment

A link error to report for the File List:
          the "a little graphic change i made to the mines by m_m_x" link instead takes you to the "Are draft dodgers traitors" thread...

Comment

Originally posted by 3ric
            A link error to report for the File List:
            the "a little graphic change i made to the mines by m_m_x" link instead takes you to the "Are draft dodgers traitors" thread...
            I've noticed that, and it will be fixed with the next update, which is delayed due to some personal stuff.

Comment

The GRAPHIC: FireGalleyAttackA.flc by SpencerH should go under Units and not Graphics, just to let you know. Here is the link to the thread.
              However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Originally posted by TechWins
                The GRAPHIC: FireGalleyAttackA.flc by SpencerH should go under Units and not Graphics, just to let you know. Here is the link to the thread.
                It's already updated in my db, I just don't have time to update the listings before the end of this week. Very mush else to do...

Comment

Gramphos, what about including my December 2001 solution for running the game at 800x600 for laptop and ancient monitor users?

Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                  I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                    Gramphos, what about including my December 2001 solution for running the game at 800x600 for laptop and ancient monitor users?

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=38888
                    If it's a file, why isn't it in the Files forum?

The index only has threads in the Files forum...

Comment

Maybe it should be in the Files forum, but at that time I decided posting in in General. In essence, though, it belongs here, so add now .

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                        Maybe it should be in the Files forum, but at that time I decided posting in in General. In essence, though, it belongs here, so add now .
                        I can't move from general, and don't want to bother Ming about it, and then what would be the category?

Comment

I don't think there's a point in moving and right, you can only move from here. I think it's an utility, as it allows doing something that the original game doesn't let you do... thusly, an utility, in my definiton.

Hehe, your conspiracy not to include my jobs has failed .

Comment

Nah, you still need to fill in a FM5b form.

Comment

Oh, who is the initial writer of scroll.exe?

Comment

Things to consider in next update:

"Patch suggestion MOD" should be v1.27
                                and "New Earth" scenario should be v1.04

Comment

Working...
                                X