No announcement yet.

All new Units MOD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doesn't need to be on the last row - you don't need to leave a gap, just make sure they're the last ones. Although, the icon sheet I posted doesn't do this and it works fine
    Up the Irons!
    Rogue CivIII FAQ!
    Odysseus and the March of Time
    I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

The problem is not fixed to that they need to be last, it's fixed to that the first one of them shall have the icon# same as the number of units.
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

@Gramphos
        So they have to be there without a gap, or what do you mean?

Comment

They need to pe placed depending on how many units are in the mod, and therefore can we not create a standard file, anless all mods has the same number of units.
          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

good to know, maybe that's why it crashed
            thanks!

Comment

Still, I hope the file I posted helps
              Up the Irons!
              Rogue CivIII FAQ!
              Odysseus and the March of Time
              I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Yeah it does! I'll post mine too. The more pics for the units_32 are available, the faster one can make their own files.
                Attached Files

Comment

O Yes! This tread begins to look excatly I imagine! Every new unit can be added in this pcx!
                  Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
                  religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

Comment

but there is no Star wars units in this PCX!...
                    Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,

Comment

this is tha last pcx I will start a new tread for post the current PCX and its respective preview
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X