Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UTILITY: Civ3MultiTool - A second thread for the Program ;)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TechWins
    Gramphos, I'd just like to say that you're great. 'Poly really does owe you for all of your hardwork.

A suggestion for organizing this Files forum. You should consider doing what Civ Fanatics have done, seperate files into different categories. Possibly, make a section for all the utilities, a section for maps, a section for mods, a section for scenarios, a section for unit graphics, and also section for the rest of the graphic files. Of course these are only preliminary suggestions for the sections, but doing some thing similar with the files would really be welcomed. It's pretty difficult to find a certain file, such as unit graphic files with the current format. Unless I'm missing some thing, you should consider what I'm saying.

BtW, what I first had to say had no corralation with the former of what I said
    I have no power on the way the forums are set up. It's up to the admins. However I've a topped file index in this forum with the categories separated
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Originally posted by Giovanni Wine
      Gramphos!

Great work with your MultiTool:
      If you need someone to translate it in Italian....... Here I am

Saluti
      If you want to translate it you could either start by doenloading the full english c3mt.txt a few posts up, or wait until I get alpha/betas of the new toolmember (so that all those strings are ready)

Comment

I have no power on the way the forums are set up. It's up to the admins.
        I figured that you might have some pull, so I gave it a try.

However I've a topped file index in this forum with the categories separated
        Yeah, I know, and that's part of the reason as to why I'm referring to you as great.
        However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos
          That must be an error since the name change... (Addition of main menu) Sounds as none is using the feature. It will be fixed.
          Okay, cool thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip

Okay, cool thanks.
            You were in the SGE, right. I can't seem to find an error. Did you start the SGE from within the CopyTool?

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos

You were in the SGE, right. I can't seem to find an error. Did you start the SGE from within the CopyTool?
              Yes, that's correct. I'll post a screenshot of what happened.
              Attached Files

Comment

Yes, that's correct. I'll post a screenshot of what happened.
                Until next version, start it directly or from the main menu, then there is no bug. It will be fixed, as well as the problem with the windows not alwas being listed in the taskbar, oh, did I sid that I just made the map window resizeable (It stretches the map (See attached image))
                Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, I'll see if it works in a bit.

Is there any way to modify borders? I changed the culture, possession, and everything else I could find for a French city to English control, but the border remained for France. Any way to solve this?

Comment

Thanks, I'll see if it works in a bit.

Is there any way to modify borders? I changed the culture, possession, and everything else I could find for a French city to English control, but the border remained for France. Any way to solve this?
                    Doesn't it update the next turn?

Comment

Okay, I don't get that error anymore, and a new screen popped up, but I got another error.

The new little window for the minimap appeared, but it was grey when the error came up...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Strange. Yuo did load terrain graphics and a save right?

I've changed to mush of the map to be able top know if that was or is a bug.

Comment

Yep. I loaded everything correctly. Everything else seems to work fine, but I always get an error with that.

Comment

Yep. I loaded everything correctly. Everything else seems to work fine, but I always get an error with that.
                            Well, it's probably fixed.

Comment

Great, can't wait for the next version.

This might be a dumb question, but is there any way to change the names of cities for the AI cities? I might be using this to make a scenario soon, but I want to make sure I can do everything before I start.

Comment

Not in the current version at least. Might add it to the next if I get time.

Comment

Working...
                                X