Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UTILITY: Civ3MultiTool - A second thread for the Program ;)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't even get into the savegame editor becasue when I click save game modifier, the error comes up.
    this is what happens:

open C3MT, blue menu comes up with all the modifiers
    click either 'copy tool," "Save Game
    Modifier" "Civilopedia Editor" or Unit Creation
    Wizard."
    click on "Copy Tool"
    Error comes up, Run-Time Error '9': Subscript Out Of
    Range
    C3MT shuts off
    Open again, click save game modifier
    same error
    open again, select civ. editor
    C3MT shuts off without error
    open again, select unit creation wizard
    error comes up, subscript out of range (it doesn't say
    run-time error '9'
    pimp of da midwest

Comment

• i didnt mean to click submit (or put the santa clause face

after the unit creation wizard error,
      the program comes up, everything looks like it is supposed to. I click "next"

Run-time error '91':
      Object variable or With block variable not set
      C3MT shuts off
      pimp of da midwest

Comment

• Do you use the default language version?

v0.97 doesn't support the old translations as many strings have changed, and subscript out of range could be a reason for that.
        Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• Can you check in your c3mt.log file for if any errors are in there since after the updating to 0.97?

Comment

• This is probably nothing you can give me help with but:

I have bee using the C3MT for a while and whenever I go to start the program Windows Installer pops up and says it is preparing to install Microsoft Greetings As long as I hit cancel twice I can get into the program but it is frustrating and I was wondering if you know of anything I can do to fix the problem?
            For your photo needs:
            http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

• Never heard of it.

What version do you use?

Does the splash screen show up?

Comment

• Play the World

This is a wonderful tool for civ3 but it still doesn't work for PTW. Is it in the works? I can hardly wait until it is available for PTW and would like to know if it is or when it is available.

Comment

• Well, I was getting the ocx errors, but when I tried to install them I got could not find the file (and I'm staring right at the @#$%^& file).

Comment

• Yes, getting off in 16 min. Remembers he has to come back to work tomorrow.

Comment

• When is there going to be a PTW 1.14f version?
                      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

• does gramphos even have PTW yet?

Comment

• Never heard of it.

What version do you use?

Does the splash screen show up?
                          I use the most recent version but it happens with all the versions. Yes the splash screen shows up.

This must be a problem on my side. Oh well at least the tool functions properly even if the frustrating installer comes up.

BTW have you considered making the tool open-source? I wouldn't make a version myself but would love to look at it for learning purposes.
                          For your photo needs:

Sell your photos

Comment

• Originally posted by Gramphos
                            Can you check in your c3mt.log file for if any errors are in there since after the updating to 0.97?
                            im not sure when exactly I updated but here's the whole log:

Component 'MSWINSCK.OCX' not correctly registered: file is missing or invalid(339) at Startup
                            Component 'MSWINSCK.OCX' not correctly registered: file is missing or invalid(339) at Startup

and about the savegame thing do you want me to send you one of my scenarios that I'm making? I'm not sure if that's what you ment but tell me if it is. thanks
                            pimp of da midwest

Comment

• I have another problem:

I used the utility to modify a .bix file and added some units. Now whenever I load up my scenario to work on it it tells me that the editor has encountered a problem and needs to close. I can still run the editor but can not work on my scenario and can not import any parts of it into a new .bix. Do you know what the problem is? If you want I can upload the file.
                              For your photo needs:

Sell your photos

Comment

• Originally posted by sumthinelse
                                does gramphos even have PTW yet?
                                No, not yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X