Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UTILITY: Civ3MultiTool - A second thread for the Program ;)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Unconquered
    How do I get resource counts with this program???
    In the SGE:
    Setect Map, and click on statistics. You will then see the number of land tile and water tiles, as well as the numbers f each resource. If you want more info for this box just cry it out.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• I'm a dumb $h*t

Gramphos,

Help, when I goto your post for the latest version @

I get version 94.0001 in the zip, Where do I get the latest version.

Thanks

Comment

• Problems with BIC

When Exporting A BIC file from the savegame (using most recent C3MT) and open it from the official civ3 editor It crashes while scrolling. Any one have the solution to this?

Comment

• The first post is updated with the latest version.

forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=881901

Comment

• Re: Problems with BIC

Originally posted by Xmun
            When Exporting A BIC file from the savegame (using most recent C3MT) and open it from the official civ3 editor It crashes while scrolling. Any one have the solution to this?
            i'm aware of the problem, and will try tom find a solution within the next two days.

Comment

• A few problems has been located, and addressed, so a new version will probablty get out sometime later today.

The main fix will then be the map-export crash, however a few other bnugs are corrected as well.

Comment

• you fixed my problem?
                Help negate the vegiterian movement!
                For every animal you don't eat! I'm gunna eat three!!

Comment

• no, only been working with the SGE. I'll release what I got now, tyhen maybe reinstall 1.21f to try to be able to create a system for editing tech progress, supporting both formats. There might also be some other problems so I want you all to test out the ability to change the number of techs in the rules in the save. (The tool shall resize the area for researchable techs in the SAVEs. However, I'm not sureif it will work with every sigle gfame, or just some sets of games where you haven't done some things. I'm trying to figure it out.)

v0.94.4
                  - The BIC-export of MAPs now work correctly with 1.29f saves. (The editor no longer crashes)
                  - The translations now get xx turns and special flags correctly.
                  - The program wil no longer crash if undefined strings are called for in a language file.
                  - The CT MapStat now give resource stats as ther SGE does since 0.94.2
                  - All unrepored readerrors with BIC where all entries of a type were missing has been corrected. (So a BIC with not techs can now be correctly loaded.)
                  - The SGE can now change the number of TECHs in a game up on BIC IMPORT. However, this feature does only work with 1.29f games, and I'm not sure if there are any games it will fail top work with for them either. Please try this out (I.E delete or add techs to exported maps and import back) in as many games as possible, and if you find a game that screws your research progress otr fails to load after edit please send me the UNEDITED save.
                  - A few more mixed up strings has been changed to correct orders.

Comment

• Oh, and the new download will be in the first post in a few minutes.

Comment

• Posted now.

Comment

• I got some time to finish 0.95, so here it goes First post is about to update...

Known Technologies can now be edited.

Comment

• Note: Don't give yourself the last compulsury tech of an era or you'll not pass that era.

Comment

• Where are all the comments?

I need feedback

Comment

• People tend to give feedback when there are problems.

I find 9.4 to work fine.

Bob

Comment

• This is a great version. I just wish it was open-source.
                                For your photo needs:
                                http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

Working...
                                X