Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention Games Workshop fans (both of you)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to join EZboard and then go to the site and post a reply. There was no join option. Once I posted a reply it considered me a member, very strange.....

Comment

Still can't get into the site. Anyone?? Hello?
      Lude Fortier, Lude Juste, Nemini Damnum!

Comment

Not sure what to tell you? Maybe Jesse will be able to point you in the right direction.
        Creator of the Double Your Pleasure Mod Check out the DyP website and join the discussion on Double Your Pleasure Mod thread at civfanatics. You can play the mod on my DYP Earth Map
        or play regular Civ3 on one of my earth maps: 256x205; 180x180 Map; or 140x140.
        For you modders out there I have released a version of the map with no resources. You can get that version Clean 180x180 here or Clean 140x140 here.

Comment

Jer8m8,

Can you post a pic of the map from the Codex? I have the outline of the world done and am looking for good pictures of the terrain.
          Creator of the Double Your Pleasure Mod Check out the DyP website and join the discussion on Double Your Pleasure Mod thread at civfanatics. You can play the mod on my DYP Earth Map
          or play regular Civ3 on one of my earth maps: 256x205; 180x180 Map; or 140x140.
          For you modders out there I have released a version of the map with no resources. You can get that version Clean 180x180 here or Clean 140x140 here.

Comment

If you haven't received an e-mail from me regarding the mod but you are interested in playing or helping to make the mod then please contact me at jesse_coombe@hotmail.com
            If you have any interest in Games Workshop games then please contact me!

Comment

I received an email from Kal-El - does that count?
              Up the Irons!
              Rogue CivIII FAQ!
              Odysseus and the March of Time
              I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

I tries sending one to you but it didnt get delivered for some reason :s

Oh well, as long as you're a member of our forum then you can keep up to date that way
                If you have any interest in Games Workshop games then please contact me!

Comment

in future, send any emails to my hotmail address
                  Up the Irons!
                  Rogue CivIII FAQ!
                  Odysseus and the March of Time
                  I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Working...
                  X