No announcement yet.

MAP: Midkemia ver. 3.01 (100 * 80)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just downloaded it. I will playtest it later today since it is way past the time I need to go to bed. The map looks good on your screenshot.

Comment

Re: Thanks for the reply

Originally posted by SkateNate
      Next question Should the, "Kindom of The Isles" Actually start out where Rillinon is (There capitol city in the book). This is a very small location and would only be enough room for one city, and if they should, should I give them mapmaking from the start so they can actually get off there island and create the great Kindom of the Isles.

Please reply!
      The Western Kingdom came to Botswania from Rillinon. It is the only city named on the Isle in any of the books. All of the rest of the Eastern Kingdom actually resides east of the Western Kingdom (although surprisingly none of the cities listed are on any of the maps).
      KATN

Comment

A small image.
        Attached Files
        Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Thank you Gramphos and SkateNate.

Comment

Out in the cold

Originally posted by kring
            Thank you Gramphos and SkateNate.
            What about me?
            KATN

Comment

Sorry about that, lorddread and to anyone else that I may have missed.

Thank you lorddread. Also, thank you Raymond Feist.

Comment

Bump; how goes the project? I will help in any way that I can if you need it.

Comment

Well in all honesty I had given up the project untill their was actual interest and a better set of options to build with, ie PTW. I don't want to put out a cruddy mod. I had went through the process of putting together most of the civ's city names, leader names, etc. The catch was names for some civs UU's, leaders, GL, so forth so on, just don't exist to my knowledge. I tried to recruit help from several people that had sent responses that they are interested, went through a few series's of exchanges and then they bailed. I posses the abilty to put the mod together, I just don't posses all the knowledge, I feel I should, to put together the mod good. If you know a lot about the world and are interested e-mail me, or post more,

Thanks.
                  All acquisition of knowledge is an enlargement of the Self.

Comment

Can anyone here tell me if Talon of the Silver Hawk takes places before or after the Serpent Wars (ie. after Rage of a Demon King?)'I want to hold of reading all the in between books that have been writen since Rage until I start the series again (I mean Riftwar legacy books, like Betrayal at Krondor etc, which btw was based on a really cool rpg Feist worked on so I know the story already).

If it's based after The Serpent war then I can read it immediately, other wise I want to know when (timeline of Midkemia-wise) I should read the book.

Comment

I don't know; that book and the last series Riftwar Legends is currently unavailable in the USA; but here is a link:

HOW: Would new readers to your books be able to read and understand Talon without having read your previous books?

I think so. It's a personal perspective story, and a good "jumping in" place.
                      Raymond Feist Interview Link

I appreciate you letting me know that he had a new book out. It looks like Amazon.co UK will be getting my business since Talons isn't due out here until April; the other 2 Riftwar Legends books aren't even scheduled for USA release.

Comment

Damnit! I would appreciat it if Feist actually kept to some kind of timeline, or at least tell us were his new books fit it. It looks like he's throwing them in all over the place!

Comment

after all this time actually an interest in the subject, odd, but reassuring
                          All acquisition of knowledge is an enlargement of the Self.

Comment

Working...
                          X