GRAPHIC: new road/rails tiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BlueO
    Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
    religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

Comment

I cannot believe that this thread got no new comments for two months!
      This is the greatest of all the graphic mods, I've seen so far for Civ3.

Did really no one work on a version with smaller buildings, which are more suburb-like?
      I have to admit that I don't have the time to do this, too and it would need a lot of time, I think.

BlueO, please continue your great work!
      Last edited by Der PH; April 26, 2002, 09:28.

Comment

I actually tried to do this for my Civ2 game... I often felt that civilization goes with the roads and the rails. In U.S. history for example, virtually empty swaths of land grew into thriving communities around railroads, and even in the early period around roads. I would want to tone it down a bit through... its a little TOO urban for my taste. It what I would imagine the world to like like in the year 2500 or something.
        Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

I downloaded this and sent them to a friend. He is very impressed since this is what he was looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Dom Pedro II
            I would want to tone it down a bit through... its a little TOO urban for my taste. It what I would imagine the world to like like in the year 2500 or something.
            damn right - it does get a bit out of hand. But I like the landscape completely urbanized in Modern Age.
            Up the Irons!
            Rogue CivIII FAQ!
            Odysseus and the March of Time
            I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

I am enthusiastic.
              Really good work.

Comment

What is that Mech type unit in the pic?
                Get 84 Resources, 96 Resources, or the NEW 153 Resources! Get Rockier Bonus Grassland versions1.0 or 2.0! Get My Mix of Snoopy and Womocks early terrain! Get Varied Goody Huts!
                Upcoming Mods - Optimator (with over 1000 new units!!!) & Godzilla, Revenge of the Kaiju!
                I am in dire need of new dino and Kaiju units!

Comment

It's a mech unit he made.

Comment

Smells like New Jersey
                    Visit First Cultural Industries
                    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

BlueO, hats off... no, all my clothes off to you. Really good execution, leaving single rail lines normal and really building up the 8 way connections...

Comment

I'm getting an headache

nice job
                        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                        X