No announcement yet.

GRAPHIC: Irrigation Graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought about having them form little towns. You can sort of predict how the irrigation tiles will be layed out based on the number of other irrigation tiles surrounding them. Not always though.

Zeb

Comment

Re: GRAPHICS: New Terrain Graphics

I didn't want to wait for you get insomnia again so I took the liberty of playing with the hue/saturation levels of your graphics. I haven't done the tundra yet. But then again, how are you supposed to irrigate frozen ground? Unless of course the desired crop is a skating rink!

I didn't get a chance to see the desert irrigation before I posted this. Now that I have, I think it sucks. The Plains looks alright though.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Willem; December 24, 2001, 11:35.

Comment

COOL.

Nice work. My girlfriend thinks they are really cute too!

Comment

Actually, I can't get winzip to unzip it, even if I call in a .zip. What's up?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckles
            Actually, I can't get winzip to unzip it, even if I call in a .zip. What's up?
            There's some problems with the files at the moment. Some work, some don't. If you can track down Gramphos at his Civ3CopyTool thread, he might be able to help you.

Comment

I too cant download this file, even renaming it dont do any good (winzip tell me the zip is corrupt).

Can you send us directly your file to an email adress?
              if yes send it to archon@free.fr
              thanks in advance.

Comment

Could someone with the Willem files post it on Civfanatics forum?
                It can be on the end of Zeb's thread there. Here's the address:
                http://forums.civfanatics.com/showth...threadid=12391
                Maybe there we can download it without troubles with the damm attachment file we get here and always is a zip corrupted file when you change the extension to .zip.
                Thanx for any help.
                And... Great work you guys!!
                Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Comment

Thanks for posting it on the other site. I finally got it to work. It looks great! Let us know when you get time to do the other irrigations.

Comment

Yeah, thumbs up, looks really neat. It's a pity, though, that the roads and railways are on top of the cute little houses.

Comment

Irrigation coverup

Try cassembler's thin brown roads. They work quite nicely with the irrigation overlays.

Comment

Re: Irrigation coverup

Originally posted by sieboldii
                        Try cassembler's thin brown roads. They work quite nicely with the irrigation overlays.
                        Yup! Looks much better with the thin roads. Granted! But they're still running over the roofs of the houses, sadly. It's probably pretty complicated to change

Comment

Working...
                        X