Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just played a game with 2.12A. Seems no civs but the expansionist civs built any cities at all. Russians, Americans, English all had tons of cities around 190BC. All other civs in the game, who were not expansionistic, only had their capitals at size 13,14. Just thought I'd mention it

---------
    erm, nm that, just found the problem. Seems that somehow, dont ask me how, the Aegis cruiser had just gotten copied over the settler slot in the editor, when I was looking around on the units.
    Managed to replicate it aswell, so I wont do it again

I had the scroll list open, when searching by pressing keys, e.g. c for cruise missile. Somehow, the settler then got replaced this way.
    Last edited by Apollon; April 30, 2002, 06:30.

Comment

• Well that is a new one. I have never heard of that. Can you send me a copy of your saved game here? Also did you make any changes to the BIC?
      Yours in gaming,
      ~Luc

Comment

• what?

That is something I have never run across at all. Seen many problems with Civ3 and our mod but that is not one of them. I would sooner think wrong installation of mod rather then this happeneing. But who knows could be some new quirk. Civ3 has more dumb bugs for a high rated game that I personally have EVER seen. 1.21f fixed the bugs of 1.17f and created some new strange ones.
        Be sure to check your installation of the Balancer mod. Not trying to insult you or anything. I throughly test the mod for all sorts of problems. I am the one who finds the wierdest ones. Ask Elucidus
        I am very interested in looking at your BIC to see what is going on. Thanks for the feedback.
        Thanks ~ Desert Fox (Real Nickname)
        Fleet Admiral - NeoTech Games Network - Game News & Game Modding Community

Comment

• Replicated it a few more times, this time with dreadnaught, cruise missile and some other stuff, same procedure. Cant **** it up in any other way so far

btw, when's 2.15 coming?

Comment

• oh, and it seems like the missile cruiser/frigate is a land unit by default, cause I haven't changed it in the editor.

Comment

• Do you have 2.12A or B? I believe B fixes that Missile Cruiser thing.

As far as 2.15, like I said 1.21f screwed some things up so, we are working diligently trying to get it straightened out. We can always use a new tester, interested? If so send me an email.
              Yours in gaming,
              ~Luc

Comment

• Wonder splash pictures

Tried to email these to you but I couldn't for some reason. Try these out for size.

Arc de triomphe
                Attached Files
                "Honestly, Anakin, I swear you'll be the death of me someday." Obi-wan Kenobi

Comment

• wonder splashes

arc de triomphe again
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Edison's Lab
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Einstein's Lab
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Gulag
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Hammurabi
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Hippodrome
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Internment Camp
                              Attached Files

Comment

• The Prince
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X