Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help with air superiority mission -- bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm very disappointed... this makes the game almost unplayable...

dutcheese

Comment

IamMillo, the lack of multi-player was announced at least month or so before the release of the game. It is expected that multiplayer will probably be released in a patch or expansion pack alter on.
      DO, OR DO NOT, THERE IS NO TRY - Yoda
      EAGLES MAY SOAR, BUT... WEASLES DON'T GET SUCKED INTO JET ENGINES - Unknown
      AMBITION IS A POOR EXSCUSE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO STUPID TO BE LAZY - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by IamMilo
        oh yea..and the germans kick ass, but wtf is there special unit?..tell me and i'll give u a cookie!

German special unit is the Panzer

Its a tank

Modern Age
        Rubber and Oil
        Needs Motorized Transportation

One thing I know for sure is that Air Superiority is bugged. Many people have said so. It is a bug and it requires a patch.......fast

Comment

Originally posted by IamMilo
          oh yea..and the germans kick ass, but wtf is there special unit?..tell me and i'll give u a cookie!

German special unit is the Panzer

Its a tank

Modern Age
          Rubber and Oil
          Needs Motorized Transportation

One thing I know for sure is that Air Superiority is bugged. Many people have said so. It is a bug and it requires a patch.......fast

Comment

Question: I just got into my air war, and have seen the same problem of Air Superiority units apparently going AWOL permanently. Has anybody noticed anything different with *carrier* based fighters? Just curious (or wishful thinking?) whether that might work around the bug somehow.
            David

Comment

Originally posted by Anunikoba
              Soren, a developer from Firaxis, doesn't seem to have this problem.

I wonder what version he is using?
              In their rush to get this game shipped, they prolly screwed up and put the beta version on all our cds while their testing bugs with the release version, seems as though Soren is the ONLY person that air superiority works for.

Comment

Originally posted by Anunikoba
                Soren, a developer from Firaxis, doesn't seem to have this problem.

I wonder what version he is using?
                In their rush to get this game shipped, they prolly screwed up and put the beta version on all our cds while their testing bugs with the release version, seems as though Soren is the ONLY person that air superiority works for.

Comment

Air Superiority doesn't work for me either
                  I do however remember (I think ) shooting down an AI fighter when it tried to intercept my jet fighter, but sadly, I'm actually not sure, I've played this game well into the night a few times

What's worse though, my game has been locking up when the AI intercepts me it always happened in this same game when I went to bomb a Zulu city their little fighter sprang out at me and everyhting stopped. The music still played and the animations were still playing but I couldn't do anything. Then I'd restart Civ and reload the autosaved game and the same would happen, so bad I stopped using aircraft in that game
                  You sunk my Scrableship!

Comment

Working...
                  X