Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UTILITY: Civ3MultiTool - A thread for the Program ;)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    This may be completely unrelated to C3MT, but does anyone know of way that I can kill a civilization? In my current game I've eliminated the Japanese, but the computer won't recognize their demise, so I'm locked in eternal war and my Japanese citizens are beginning to get uneasy. I used C3MT to search for remaining Japanese units, but there aren't any. In Civ II it was possible to use the "cheat" function to kill a civilization. Is there a utility available that can solve my problem?
    how about you give one of your units to the Japanese, via the tool, and then kill it off.

dutcheese

Comment

• gramphos

exactly which files does the C3MT change besides the civ3mod.bic?

Comment

• Whatever I try to do, I get the same error:
        339:
        Component 'COMCTL32.OCX' not correctly registered: file is missing or invalid.

Comment

• You need to add/update Microsoft support files for Visual Basic

Microsoft support is here to help you with Microsoft products. Find how-to articles, videos, and training for Microsoft Copilot, Microsoft 365, Windows, Surface, and more.

Comment

• Originally posted by korn469
            gramphos

Gramphos is currently on holiday and should be back some time over the weekend.

James.

Comment

• Thats great if you can add more civs. I have some ideas:

Vikings, special unit longship (much better version of galley) or beserkers (another replacement for swordsman)

Celts, with celtic woad-warrior or something.

Hittites, they were equal to egypt for a long time and had good chariot skills too.

Spanish, conquistadors or something?

Khmer (i think thats how its spelled). Civ that existed in south east asia. They used war elephants i think.

Incas, some other kind of early warrior unit?

Arabs, some kind of mounted unit?

Turkish, umm i dont know about speical units but as you know they destroyed byzantine civilisation and they had a large empire up till the end of ww1 and made a big impact on history.

Also there were more african civs than egypt, zulu and carthage.

Comment

• hi ,

well , up on the making of the game ,

anyone with some IQ would have come to this site , why , well , for all the great ideas , knowledge and huh , beta and alfa testing !

at least they could have put in some blank units , buildings and civ's

of course , that would have been to easy , .....................

allas , all we can do right now is to wait , ......

for the great GRAMPHOS , this one has more brains in his left little finger then the whole of the makers of civ3 , huh , this is a quote from some gaming clubs .

Gramhos , hmm , maybe you should change it to gramphs , when are you back , no - one can wait they return , so you can make something , no matter to what , as long as it is working , hey , wait a minute ;

this is one , a lot of people are playing a game , 160000000 turns later , ..... they realise that they should have done this or that , with the editor or the map , BANG , wake-up call , no "cheat" , huh , now what , "G" , and others , of course , what could be done about that ?

have a nice day

my futere is looking so bright i need shades
                - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

• [QUOTE] Originally posted by panag
                  hi ,

guys , in the place of moaning and sounding like a group of old woman , ...............;;;;;;

lets get together , huh , we could send our brains , by express to a location , alfa centauri , and lets brainstorm , huh , ........

the multitool , well , why not build it "in" the editor

an other thing , if one puts this or that , some one else does not like it , so who ever makes something , watch it , here it comes ,
                  "g" makes 99.99 , humm , has to include many ON/OFF , so that everone is happy , it does not mean that when 499 out of a 1000 people have voted this or that , that a company should say , or a MOD maker , well we dont want this , BECAUSE , the majority , 501 voted this or that .

my dear leaders , have a nice day , your humble servant(s)
                  - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                  - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                  WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

• what do I need?

Anybody:

I want to ...
                    1. create new units
                    2. add new civs
                    3. add new improvements/wonders

Especially #1
                    What do I need from here for each? Especially #1

Then what do I need to do? Especially for #1

Sorry to sound so helpless, bu this is a gigantic thread and I'm a bit befuddled. thanks
                    "Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you." No they don't! They're just nerve stapled.

i like ibble blibble

Comment

• Originally posted by korn469
                      gramphos

Well, as you said it changeges the loaded bic (not always civ3mod.bic) It also changes pediaicons.txt whn copying buildings. The civilopediaeditor works by default with civilopedia.txt, but you can select to save the file with another name.

When copying units it changes the copied inifile to not have to copy all graphic files.
                      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• And by the way, I still have many things to catch up in the upcoming week, but I hope to be able to get out "something" withing say another ten days... But don't quote me on that

Comment

• Originally posted by Gramphos
                          And by the way, I still have many things to catch up in the upcoming week, but I hope to be able to get out "something" withing say another ten days... But don't quote me on that

hi ,

look who is back , ........... , allas great master , your troops are eagerly waiting , ...........

okay a Q , a lot of people like good , huh , exact maps , and a lot of people like to use sea and both land units on some places , at the same time ; like Suez , Bosphorus and Panama , so , .....what about a workers action to dig a canal or so , ..........

allas , is there a bug that prevents cruise missile's to be loaded on a nuclear sub ?

intresting , in 4000 bc , one can use the railroad bonus , ...........!! @@@"###" , sorry , huh , come on they should have seen that , !! ,

BIG "G" , what can be done about it , yeah i know , wait until someone comes up with civ4, LOL - LOL

swamp ; and iceplates ; well , swamp like in 2 , huh , no as a mod hé , hmmm , so extra "blank" land

ice plates , well , N- and South pole no tundra , you shoud get a ship true it , a tank would sink true it

have a nice day , "o" how is it possible that you can seem to find a solution to everthing , .....??????????

Comment

• Re: what do I need?

Originally posted by bigvic
                            Anybody:

I want to ...
                            1. create new units
                            2. add new civs
                            3. add new improvements/wonders

Especially #1
                            What do I need from here for each? Especially #1

Then what do I need to do? Especially for #1

Sorry to sound so helpless, bu this is a gigantic thread and I'm a bit befuddled. thanks

BIGVIC , i got it , behold , ........

we must besiege the HQ of Firaxis and Infogrames , trade embargo them as well , only then ,....... only then we can win !!!!

oh by the way , maybe old news , a battle helicopter , héhéh , of course the russian variant , unique unit , could cary a Spetznaz unit , also unique unit , ......

have a nice day , huh , lets hope that someone pays attention to all of this , and who knows ........

oh , by the way , if we want leverage , kidnap SID , he is Europe now , héhéh , then they shall fix the game , wanna bet ?

Comment

• I'm not remaking the game you know, so all I do has to be at least partly supported by the game. This puts the limits, as well as my time

Comment

• Re: Re: what do I need?

Originally posted by panag

BIGVIC , i got it , behold , ........

we must besiege the HQ of Firaxis and Infogrames , trade embargo them as well , only then ,....... only then we can win !!!!

oh by the way , maybe old news , a battle helicopter , héhéh , of course the russian variant , unique unit , could cary a Spetznaz unit , also unique unit , ......

have a nice day , huh , lets hope that someone pays attention to all of this , and who knows ........

oh , by the way , if we want leverage , kidnap SID , he is Europe now , héhéh , then they shall fix the game , wanna bet ?
                                Good points . I totally agree. No prisoners, except the programmers, which will be promptly put to work digging mines, irrigating, cutting roads and chopping down....oh wait, no, I mean game designing, programming and listening to the drone's complaints (that's us). Sid will be put on trial for crimes against gamers, and will be forced to think long and hard about the pain he has wrought on us, the pathetic...uh I mean heroic sun starved introverts who obsess w/ civIII. As for the marketers at Infogrames, who I suspect are largely responsible for the shortcomings of the game as a result of rushing an unready product to the shelves, no mercy will be shown. No trial, no mercy.

Anyway, I still have not recieved a real reply to my questions. Anyone? Gramphos? Help a fellow Swede? Well 1/4 Swede anyway.
                                "Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you." No they don't! They're just nerve stapled.

i like ibble blibble

Comment

Working...
                                X