X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas For The Patch Thread

1. Score screen fix
    2. Looped sound effects fix

Anyone that has Civ 3, what else needs to be fixed?
    Alex

* able to edit railroad movement

* airbases

Comment

Originally posted by izmircali
      * able to edit railroad movement

* airbases
      Has the game been released in Turkey?
      To be one with the Universe is to be very lonely - John Doe - Datalinks

Comment

*Able to buy civ3 in the nearest store... *
        Win98 ERROR 009: Press any key to continue or any other to quit
        f**k the f****n f*****s!
        I'am realy enjoing not talking to you...
        let's not talk again REAL soon...

Comment

How about patching it so the game can be played at 800x600 on my Laptop?

<fendOffAttacks>
          Yes, I knew that the game only play at 1028x768 when I got it; but it's just stupid that it's DESIGNED to play at only one resolution (and no, Keepres doesn't let me play at 800x600). I thought that maybe Firaxis did somethign incredible with the screen real-estate to force it to this resolution; I was wrong. The interface is small, confusing, and generally a pain to navigate. I'm going to play this game at least once all the way through; but I am seriously sending it back for a refund; right now it was a complete waste of $50.
          </fendOffAttacks>

Comment

Some easy-to-fix addons, for starters (more important suggestions comes later):

1/ Interface-buttons for the Wonders list screen, the Top-5 cities screen, as well. Keyboard-access only isnt enough. Also, the city-governor option-screen is too well hidden. Whats so terribly wrong with adding a governor-options link, in that city-screen build-button pop-up meny? Or whereever.

2/ More preference checkbox-options, if one want the city-screen to pop-up for freshly built units as well (and not just for city-improvements & wonders).

3/ Move the "Clear map" and "Zoom map" toggle-options to the main interface instead. Why hide it away in the game-menu?

4/ Make those tiny letter-buttons on the two mini-screens on each side of the main-screen somewhat larger. And add more of them (see above).

Comment

Working...
            X