Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What new units are u looking forward to be created with the editor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by faded glory
    A communist Conscript...Cheap, but no maintence cause he is a volunteer

For the Union!
    u've played too much red alert.
    ==========================
    www.forgiftable.com/

Artistic and hand-made ceramics found only at www.forgiftable.com.

Comment

How difficult is it going to be to make your own graphics for use with the game editor? Civ II was easy, no animations.
      Battles are won and lost, long before the first round is fired, by logisticians. Amateurs study tactics, generals study logistics.
      - Erwin Rommel

Comment

I've heard that you can use 'flat' civ2 style graphics in the civ3 editors, as well as making your own 3D ones.

Comment

Cleric, televangelist, corporate branch, leviathan, lawyer...on second thought, that would be a HORRIBLE idea!!

Comment

First on my list of editing would be making Ivory both a luxury and a strategic resource, and making it necessary to make war elephants, which will be available to everyone.

Comment

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who adds clerics, televangelists, corporate branch, or lawyer should be boycotted. Leviathans on the other hand would be cool.
              Battles are won and lost, long before the first round is fired, by logisticians. Amateurs study tactics, generals study logistics.
              - Erwin Rommel

Comment

You guys make me proud, understanding the flexibility and customizability of Civ3.

Comment

I'm going to create a Ballista unit for ancient/medieval times. It functions like a catapult in a sense that it is an artillery unit, but I'm going to give it an attack strength so that it can be used in an army.

I'm also going to create a massive howitzer unit similar to the artillery piece that the Germans built during WWI. It's going to cost a lot, and won't be able to move, but I'm going to make its bombardment range very large.

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Kamikaze planes.

Comment

Working...
                    X