No announcement yet.

Money Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what command are you using. I am pressing control V and it is not pasting anything.
    Jesse Evans
    The Turnbase King

Comment

See the browse button i nmy image. You open a post reply, not quick reply, and select the browse and point to the file on your hard drive.

It needs to be less the max allowed and filetype of jpg/bmp and such.

So take the screen shot and save it to your disk. I use desktop as I will delete it after I post.

Comment

i have the picture saved but its telling me its too big. can i email it to you and you post it. its 2.25 MB. that way you can see what I am talking about.
        Jesse Evans
        The Turnbase King

Comment

Sure, but I can't post one that large. It is a bmp file? If so convert it to jpg and see how big it is then.

vmxa AT sbcglobal DOT net

Comment

Probably have to resize it? I believe the limit's 500 by 500 pxls unless you have a subscriber account.
            Who is Barinthus?

Comment

anyway...

money is to be spent. use it to build things faster, to upgrade units, to trade with the AI... a large and unused sum of money doesn't do you any good.
              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Barinthus
                Probably have to resize it? I believe the limit's 500 by 500 pxls unless you have a subscriber account.

I should have mentioned to resize to 800 as well.

Comment

800x600
                  The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Working...
                  X