Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

300 Persians against the Babylonian KAI!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, those Persians really were making a heckuva last stand... it took FIVE tanks to take out two redlined Infantry.
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Good little Persians.

How are you doing? Win yet?

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Just finished a SS win... the Babs never attacked me, so I left alone their encroachments on my continent.

They were a truly impressive KAI though, with score at about twice mine, same for culture, a 5+ turn tech lead at the end, and parity in military strength (due mostly to their *awesome* navy, whereas I ruled in land strength).

It was interesting to see, to, that the Babs were filling cities in empty land in their north, even up till the end (albeit at a loose spacing). I haven't seen it enough times, still, but I maintain that the AI rules work better and better as a KAI develops... sorta tracks with Antrine's experiements with wildly increased availability of 'stuff' (e.g., resources, Armies, etc.).

Fun game.
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Working...
        X