No announcement yet.

Is this the F3 bug? or just one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had this happen to me once, and that time I didn't have even espionage researched. Never had it happen so that I've scanned through all the advisors. I pressed F3 and the game crashed on me. I run Win ME. Autosave is the king.
    Cattletech claims another 5 Million victims

Comment

And I do use F3 frequently. I use it and the unit tab to quickly find and upgrade units. I also use it to activate units so I can move them to cities with barracks to upgrade. I try not to let my spearment go into the modern age. Although I have had spearman until the industrial age .

Unless there is an easier way of doing this I don't know about. Is there?

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
        I try not to let my spearment go into the modern age.
        Yeah, spearmint sucks!
        "I used to be a Scotialist, and spent a brief period as a Royalist, but now I'm PC"
        -me, discussing my banking history.

Comment

Have spearmint here. Grows like weeds.
          "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
          2004 Presidential Candidate
          2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

I always save before hitting F3, having been badly burned by the crash bug on many many occasions.

As someone said, it's a shame C3C will be remembered for being buggy and unfinished, while such a good job was done on 3.0 and PTW patches to get the game running really well.

Comment

Kinda weird, but when I first read this thread some days ago, I'd never seen the bug in question. Next day, it happened to me as well

Something for the conspiracy theorists?

This was early industrial btw so no spies anywhere.
              Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

Working...
              X