Civ3 only 5 bucks NEW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ3 only 5 bucks NEW!

yes, i know we all already got it. But perhaps you want to get some friends to play and there ain't no cheaper way of doing it. Just remember, deal is off in 48 hours.

/me wonders if Yin26 will finally pick-up his copy as promised...
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

interesting.... you replied, but it still says 0 replies outside.. hmm..

anyhow... i guess the direct link doesn't work. You can see Civ3 for only 4.90 in the left menu bar under "48 hour madness".

and no.. i'm not making any money off of this... don't believe me? well then skip the link and go to gogamer.com yourself

Comment

interesting.... you replied, but it still says 0 replies outside.. hmm..

I did so for a while but it's updated now, it's implemented during peak server loads.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Civ3 only 5 bucks NEW!

what a rip off.

Comment

Has Yin ever been sighted since c3c has been released?
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

He posts a comment now and then. He would probably rip Conquests in pieces, if he tried it, and right so.

Comment

So, you're in one team with Yin.
                Something to be proud off
                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Conquests?

Comment

Who's Yin?

Comment

yin26 was the moderator and organisator of the Civ3-The List of Ideas for Firaxis, where community suggestions for Civ3 had been collected and presented to the developers. While some of these have been included in Civ3, most of them were naturally not. A similar effort has now started for Civ4, although I doubt, that it will have more impact on the game development than the Civ3 list.

Shortly after Civ3 came out, Yin decided, that he doesn't like it and turned into one of the hardest critics in the flame wars late 2001/early 2002. He left this forum almost entirely and only now and then stops by to post a short comment.

I didn't agree with him in many respects and waved him good riddance, when he left, although today I can see, that on some subjects he definitely had a point.

Comment

I saw Civ3 available for $5 at a local Dollar General, if that helps anyone.

Comment

Okay, that clarifies the previous comments. Thanks.

Comment

5$ for civ... interesting! i paid approx. 35-45$ for each game (civ3, ptw, c3c) and i don't regret a single penny

iirc, yin26 created a thread "why koreans should be in civ3" which reached the 500 post limit more than just once.

probably thanks to him, korea was in PTW...
                              - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
                              - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Working...
                              X