Hate C3C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It should say New Year 1AD.
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

anyone know where a good guide for conquest is?
      I'm back, sorry everyone.

Comment

The only guide I am aware of is the one that came on the free CD.

I forgot who made it, but it has been posted on CFC. It is mostly an overview, but has a section on city placement.
        Last edited by vmxa1; June 11, 2004, 11:36.

Comment

Building wonders is the AI's job, the same as research .

Comment

Originally posted by rickontherun_21
            Sun Tzu's Art of War and Clauswitz's On War.
            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
            2004 Presidential Candidate
            2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

very funny.
              I'm back, sorry everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar

Notice that his registration date is on New Years 1970. For some reason, that is the date the software assigns to people whose registration date it doesn't know.
                00:00:00 1.1.1970 is time zero for unix systems. Hence a nil entry for registration date returns Jan 1970. That is, except for people who are ahead of GMT who see a 1969 reg date instead of 1970 due to the time difference.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Should be 4000 B.C....
                  I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

very funny.
                    Clauswitz is better for Civ related strategy. Sun-Tzu's book is more on the art of generalship than the art of war.
                    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                    2004 Presidential Candidate
                    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

get stuck into the forums...

there are a few threads in amongst all the over stuff that you may find relevant
                      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                      X