Bugs For the Next Patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Solomwi
    A corollary to Catt's advice, in case anybody was unaware: You can sort your cities on the F1 screen by what they're producing, to avoid that one MI sneaking through after you've changed several others (not that the need for sorting is a big deal at that point in the game).
    I switch between this and sorting my cities by production when making pre-build decisions for wonders.
    "Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription is ... more cow bell!"

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Bugs For the Next Patch

Originally posted by AAHZ

thats seems to be the best way to keep them from sending all those troops. after i take out the huts i generally leave a few units in the area to prevent any further incursions.
      hi ,

but then again , its always nice to see the AI sending most of his troops to the other side of the planet , ones they are there , attack , ....

and an outbreak of barbs is nice to keep an AI civ occupied for a while , .....

have a nice day
      - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
      - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
      WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

but then again , its always nice to see the AI sending most of his troops to the other side of the planet , ones they are there , attack , ....

One, in a TAM game, I attacked the Gothic homeland up in modern Germany, only to have a huge Gothic SoD attack my troops in Arabia! Turned out they'd been genocidizing the Sabaeans.
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bugs For the Next Patch

Last edited by ZEE; April 22, 2011, 06:23.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

SCIENCE ADVISOR BUG

Order of the Fly

Comment

Weird... I bet it's fallout from Radio's removal. Take out radio from the tech tree but not whatever text file that comes from, and every tech listed after radio gets the entry before its own.

Just a guess, though.

Comment

Yeah I've seen that too, and in the Industrial tech tree. I forget which techs In the grand scheme of things though this is a minor bug. No one can say this is messing up their game!
                Firaxis - please make an updated version of Colonization! That game was the best, even if it was a little un-PC.

Comment

Order of the Fly

Comment

Yes, it's from removing the Radio. You can even fix it yourself by editing the script.txt file.

Comment

The ninja army bug. If you have just ninjas in an army you're still not able to choose you opponent from the stack you're attacking. This should be possible since you can do amphibious assault with marine or berserker armies .

Comment

There IS that rumoured MGL bug, but until someone posts a save I am not so sure it exists.
                        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

What is this rumored MGL bug?

-Arrian
                          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Oh, and by the way, why is it that armies (with no units loaded) can only move 2 tiles even if they're on your road net? Is that deliberate, or a minor bug?

-Arrian
                            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; April 22, 2011, 06:24.
                              Order of the Fly

Comment

What's this MGL bug? That the AI won't build armies? The bug causing victorious Elites not to advance into a tile in which a MGL modded to have D>0 is spawned? Something else, which I've not heard of?
                                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
                                X