MOD: The Missing Links (C3C)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that's what you prefer.
    I think governments like Islamic Republic and Fascism also contribute big time to the population decrease. Personally, I don't have an issue with it.
    I'm also afraid you'll get wave after wave of Assassins/terrorist attacking...
    AK.

Comment

For anyone who has the problem with the Sam_02 file missing (Flanders):
      installing the 3.2 patch will take care of it.
      http://www.ccj39.com/civ3modpacks.php

Comment

Quick qn. does this work with c3c 1.22?

Comment

haven't tried yet, but I would think so

Comment

I have C3C 1.22 and it appears to work fine - although I haven't had time to play it properly yet.

Comment

Yes it works fine with C3C and 1.22
              ---------------------------------------------
              Pavlov Zangalis - Hero of the capture of Berlin RFDG.
              ---------------------------------------------

Comment

anybody knows how many citys u can build or how i make to build as many citys i want

Comment

anybody knows how many citys can be build or how i make to build as many citys i want

Comment

I think it is hard coded to 512 and nothing can be done to increase it.

Comment

4 months after releasing TML3, there's already over 4000 downloads !!!
                      Much more than I ever expected. I've even heard from people playing TML3 in PBEM now...
                      Thanks to all !

AK.

Comment

Wow, that is super terrific AK47, very impressive and resounding tribute to the quality and time you put into making this mod!!

The Graveyard Keeper
                        Of Creation Forum
                        If I can't answer you don't worry
                        I'll send you elsewhere

Comment

'ello,

somewhere along the way, I lost the correct image for TML3 "science_industrial". As some of you have probably noticed, a lot of the arrows are not in the right place (final download v3.2)
                          The first 2 versions (3.0 and 3.1) did have the correct file. Any chance someone was in the first 1000 or so downloads and still has a correct display of the arrows in Industrial Era?
                          If so, can you pls attach it to this thread?
                          The file is called science_industrial.pcx and is in the Conquests\Scenarios\TML3\Art\Advisors folder.

Thanks for checking
                          AK.

Comment

Problem solved. There's nothing wrong with the file, it has to do with Atari changing the industrial tech tree in C3C v1.22. So:

If anyone has the Industrial tech tree displaying wrong, go to the folder
                            ...\Civ III\Conquests\Scenarios\TML3\Art\Advisors
                            and rename the file science_industrial.pcx to science_industrial_new.pcx

AK.

Comment

I downloaded it, very nice! Since I do not have C#C, I took the files, and added in most of the units, civs and civelopedia text. Great job!

Comment

Working...
                              X