March Madness!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good work!
    the lightblue text reminds me of sleasy contracts where the important stuff ("your body and soul belongs to the company") is hidden quite well

so, are we ready to play?
    i am
    - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
    - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

• I'm using the ultra light style set, so light blue shows up well for me. Is there another color that works well for everyone, or should I just leave it italicized without colour?

(Sabrewolf: Shh! I'm trying to keep a lid on the soul forfiture clause. ;-)

If nothing comes up between now and then, the first players can expect a nice present in their email boxes when they check them Saturday morning...
      Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip
        But will we use 1.22? There are some bugs in 1.22 that have caused it to be banned from use in all of the major Conquests MP DGs. One of them is how MGLs allow the rushing of Great Wonders, which is certainly a bug since there was a distinct effort to make MGLs more military-oriented and the introduction of SGLs to give builders more options.
        Originally posted by Rommel2D I think we need some links here. The only mention of this I've seen in the Conquests forum was SewerStarFish's, but the save he included didn't back it up. Player1 said the bug was only with scenarios. I have no idea on this myself, as I desperately need to spend less time organizing this thing and play a game or two... Even so, I don't see it as a reason not to use 1.22- it would just mean a new exploit to disallow instead of the ones in 1.15 (eg the load bugs).
        Played few quick 1.22 test games, trying to test one totally different thing, and ended up with MGL. Remembered this conversation, and tought to post : I am definately NOT able to rush Great Wonders with the MGL.

However, i am able to rush Palace with the MGL. Will this be allowed in the Tournament, or should we ban it ? Dont know if it should be that way ? As i recall you werent able to rush Palace with MGL in earlier versions of C3C ofcourse, i might remember that wrong.

Here's the save.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Rushing the Palace is a good thing because it makes the game more interesting (now that it's optimal to build the FP as soon as possible), and has always been possible with a MGL in C3C, as far as I know.

Comment

• Have you guys actually started the game yet?
            Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• Yes, all 4 games are off and kicking.

Games A and C are past 3200. My game (D) is in the 3500s last I remember. B was having some trouble getting started.

Comment

• Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• yes, see thread http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=113223
                  and the game tracker threads
                  - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
                  - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Working...
                  X