No announcement yet.

Power of Feudalism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Technically the WW is the same as for republic. The break-points are exactly the same. So, I guess oscillating wars are the way to go. With the sprawl you end up having to keep the war fronts pretty close, which this map was excellent for. Carthage+America, Iroquis+Chinese and so on.

I let most of my 1-shield towns built artillery. (Trebuchets, then cannons.) I think most of them would have gone to Wealth once I had enough artillery, maybe 50-60 pieces. I produced as many horsemen as I could pay to upgrade to Cavalry in my core cities, even with Leonardo's.

Comment

Man, I just read my variant rules suggestion again and I am appalled. What happened to the builder in me? Can this shadow really be me? Am I a pod-person? I knew I shoulda kept wearing my tin-foil beanie.
      "Just once, do me a favor, don't play Gray, don't even play Dark... I want to see Center-of-a-Black-Hole Side!!! " - Theseus nee rpodos

Comment

Body snatchers, got to love it. Dark side has you now, too late for the tin foil.

Comment

I fired this game up yesterday, and all I can say is
          So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
          Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

Hey ducki, thanks for the link to vulture's compilation article. I read it and there's some pretty good stuff there. I hope someone has the time and inclination to update it in the near future once the final (?) patch comes out. The corruption and city placement stuff I found particularly useful and easy to understand...though of course they are somewhat out of date now.
            So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
            Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

I've been playing this game in the odd moments that I've had a chance... feudalism rocks, I have no problem using my cash for research, purchases, and upgrades, and poprushing with abandon.

Demi-god, OTH, sucks the big one. I am waaaaaay behind, having just gotten to Rep Parts with three remaining AI civs at least 15 techs ahead of me, and with two KAIs, Persia and Babylon, sending hundreds of Infantry after me.
              The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Working...
              X