No announcement yet.

Favorite Era of Warfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are then able to only build warriors and catapults.
    "Got the rock from Detroit, soul from Motown"
    - Kid Rock "American Badass"

Comment

Originally posted by MotownDennis
      ...riflemen?
      "I used to be a Scotialist, and spent a brief period as a Royalist, but now I'm PC"
      -me, discussing my banking history.

Comment

Rifles, TOW and artillery,
        Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Not very fun...for them

They were devastated, as I said, a good 70% of the world population was gone, and a lot of tiles looked like deserts with sludge.

I had managed to block a good portion of the damage with my SDI shield, and managed to dish out a lot of damage as well. I soon used my tactical advatage to rub-off my neighbors, as well as secure their resources so they couldn't mount a sufficient counter attack, even assuming they had cities with 10 shields left.

All in all, the view was very neat, atomic wastelands where there used to be grasslands. And reduced cities as far as you could see. Just be prepare to picture the world if it happened to you!

-Ron
          "It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. " Voltaires

Comment

You wouldn't happen to have a save would you?
            Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

Originally posted by barbeerhj
              Not very fun...for them

They were devastated, as I said, a good 70% of the world population was gone, and a lot of tiles looked like deserts with sludge.

I had managed to block a good portion of the damage with my SDI shield, and managed to dish out a lot of damage as well. I soon used my tactical advatage to rub-off my neighbors, as well as secure their resources so they couldn't mount a sufficient counter attack, even assuming they had cities with 10 shields left.

All in all, the view was very neat, atomic wastelands where there used to be grasslands. And reduced cities as far as you could see. Just be prepare to picture the world if it happened to you!

-Ron
              now I know what I'm going to do with my next game. nuclear armageddon here we come.

Comment

Originally posted by MotownDennis
                This was my weak attempt at post-nuclear halocaust humor.
                "Got the rock from Detroit, soul from Motown"
                - Kid Rock "American Badass"

Comment

It's a tough subject I suppose...
                  Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

Indeed

It's not everyday that over 1 billion people get whiped out and the rest are force to starve. Not to mention the ecological hell that would insue....can we say 5 eyed fish and human mutants?

-Ron
                    "It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. " Voltaires

Comment

That is nothing. Absolutely nothing. I was in one game where about 17 civs were wiped out in the nuclear exchange. Europe used to be really crowded, but then a whole bunch of cities were reduced, and that orange goop was everywhere. The French, Dutch, and Germans starved away quickly, as did the Romans, British, Spanish, and Portugese. Then the Byzantines, Turks, Hittites, Babylonians, and Sumerians. Then the Arabs, Carthaginians and the Egyptians. Then the Vikings and the Mongols. After that, global warming took it's toll. I ended up having to invade Russia to destroy their cities and use their workers to clean up the mess and irrigate the deserts. I played as the Americans, and I only lost Mexico. The nuclear war started when the Romans nuked the French, who had some MPPs, and so on, and so forth. It was horrible.
                      Now just don't go forming any angry mobs now, you hear?

Comment

Originally posted by PresidentMarcos
                        That is nothing. Absolutely nothing. I was in one game where about 17 civs were wiped out in the nuclear exchange. Europe used to be really crowded, but then a whole bunch of cities were reduced, and that orange goop was everywhere. The French, Dutch, and Germans starved away quickly, as did the Romans, British, Spanish, and Portugese. Then the Byzantines, Turks, Hittites, Babylonians, and Sumerians. Then the Arabs, Carthaginians and the Egyptians. Then the Vikings and the Mongols. After that, global warming took it's toll. I ended up having to invade Russia to destroy their cities and use their workers to clean up the mess and irrigate the deserts. I played as the Americans, and I only lost Mexico. The nuclear war started when the Romans nuked the French, who had some MPPs, and so on, and so forth. It was horrible.
                        You MUST post a save, or die a very personal and horrible fiery nuclear death in your own kitchen!!!
                        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

I've been looking for an opportunity to use this...
                          Attached Files
                          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Working...
                          X