No announcement yet.

Two bugs or just me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loosing cities is bad, usualy if i'm in a loosing war I manage to survive around 10 turns. Strangely enought every time after 10 turns the AI seems willing to sign peace. So I sign peace even though I loose the war I get some small lump sum of around 40GP, which is weird. In the event of having to give cities. I have 7 of those in the desert of cize 1. They are empty and remote, got them as tribute from other civs, so i can always give those for compensation, they do nothing no troops or building, nothing.

Yeah Fatwreck and what a lot of people think is true, when you build the 3 improvements you do get 150% of the base gold production.

Comment

I think what Xorbon meant was that, using his example, after a marketplace is built, you get 15 gold. When you add in the bank, you only get a 50% bonus on the 10 base, not on the 15 current total (thus you get 20, not 22.5).
      They don't get no stranger.
      Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.
      "We will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail." George W. Bush

Comment

You might be right, sorry Xorbon, oops i posted the wrong name in my previous post oooh well sorry about that too.

Comment

I don't think I wrote that last paragraph too clearly. The "x" is meant to be a "times" (i.e. multiplication) sign, not the variable "X".
          "Every time I have to make a tough decision, I ask myself, 'What would Tom Cruise do?' Then I jump up and down on the couch." - Neil Strauss

Comment

yeah and that's how we understood it uuh i did

Comment

Working...
            X