Scientific Leaders -> I got one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaguar Warrior

How's that possible? You get the free tech before you can move your science leader and use him? Or are you allowed to have more than one?
    the second.

I've never had more than one, but multiple sources have said its possible

bastards

Comment

Yes we have been led to beleive you can have more than one SGL at a time. I would not know though.

Comment

I just want to see a screenshot of an actual game with more than one SGL in existence. I still haven't seen it myself but it would be nice to know for absolute sure that it can happen and isn't just a trick on someone's memory.

Comment

I am pretty sure one was posted a few months ago, but I am old so my memory is not to be trusted.

Comment

i've gotten "streaks" of them before, they totally tip the scales.

i got one in a PBEM with ayronis, rushed the Temple of Artemis, and my culture jumped through the roof.

not only that, but claiming borders onl a few turns after founding a city is HUGE.
            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

I have had two at once.

Got the first with Philosophy. Hear I could have more than one so I saved him. Got Republic with my free tech, then researched Lit on my own. Got my second with that one. I said what the heck and rushed the Pryamids and the Great Library that turn.
              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

So greedy

Comment

I'm a universal genius like Kim Jong Il so I don't need scientific leaders.
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                    I'm a universal genius like Kim Jong Il so I don't need scientific leaders.
                    No such luck here, but I've just recently taken up golf and am pleased to report that I managed 7 holes-in-one in my recent round to shoot a 43 for 18 holes; some dedicated practice and a few more aces each round and I'll be able to challenge Dear Leader Kim out on the links.

Catt

Comment

Working...
                    X