No announcement yet.

Are the Vikings too powerful?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you think about it, 6 attack is a larger bonus (proportionally) than that of Sipahi

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus
      Me too... stacked with Muskets and Trebuchet.

Vicious.

* Theseus PRAYS that Firaxis / Breakaway are gonna give him a little Army giftie in the patch.
      You'd put them in some weird Beserk + Swordsman + Archer army, knowing you.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
        If you think about it, 6 attack is a larger bonus (proportionally) than that of Sipahi
        We've both been doing short +1 posts in the on topic forums a lot recently, haven't we?

Berzerks are like medieval immortals, but amphibious and slightly worse on defense.
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

I don't think Arrain meant in a head to head, but rather for most of the task he will be doing. That 3 move opens so many avenues.

Comment

Now if they healed on boats too they might be too powerful...
            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
              Now if they healed on boats too they might be too powerful...
              That would be really scary.

Comment

Working...
              X