No announcement yet.

Thank you Firaxis and Breakaway!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also a big thanks to the developers. Overall great package. I especially think the AI is better at combat and war. Much better strategies and uses lots of units. Great.

Comment

Yes indeedy - just agreeing with the thread title.

I am actually finishing games now! I almost never did that in PtW!

Cheers for adding kindling to the old flame.
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I thought I'd revive this!!

I was talking with a guy at the office today who is a Diablo II fanatic and evidently pretty well known in that community. I was describing the interactions with and support from Firaxis and Breakaway... he was blown away.

So cheers again to you guys!!
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

I thought that Blizzard had a good record of consumer support.
          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Love DiabloII and Blizzard has a rep for making good games and supporting them well. Not for interacting with the community.

Comment

No, he said they do, and that their track record of delivering quality and non-buggy games is great (disclosure: they are a client of my firm , as is EA), but that the developer involvement with the community is nothing like I was describing about Firaxis et al.
              The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Working...
              X