unit creation in c3c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unit creation in c3c

hello every one i am new to apolyton but not new to civ...i have been working on a scenario for my friend and i to play on lan... the 2 nations with have multiple unique units... my problem is i have created unique units with the modern infiantry and other origonal civ3 units and now i am trying to create unique units with the new c3c expansion... i get the error with the pediaicon.txt animname/ error... i have even tryied editing this.... if any of you more experienced with the editor than i *though i have a pretty good bit* plz plz plz help me with this . i would LOVE a step by step process to do this. i know i have to creat new folders with the .flc files and stuff but anywho plz plz plz help me with this all help will be greatly apreciated

plz.....anyone?..... plz......?

Comment

Are you editing pediaicons.txt as well as civilopedia.txt? -- If not, scroll all the way down in pediaicons.txt and you'll see that the format is pretty straightforward.

-- If this isn't you're problem, please repost and be a bit more specific.

Best,

Oz
      ... And on the pedestal these words appear: "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!" Nothing beside remains. Round the decay of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare, the lone and level sands stretch far away ...

Comment

well i have done that just not the civlopedia txt.... but it says its an error in pediaicons.txt .... ill make a screen shot of it soon so you will be able to see....
        im going to give it one last try. i was just hoping someone would do a step by step thing like that person with the ptw version of the game or would it be the same?

Comment

When it tells you of the error, it should list the exact file or entry that is missing.

Comment

Working...
          X