No announcement yet.

I'm Confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The solution, of course, is to go back to having the Great Wall NOT give Walls to all your cities. However they wanted to make the GW more attractive to build, so the idea would then be to find an additional way to make it so... Perhaps it could make all your towns treated as the next level up, as the Palace does (ie towns have the value of cities, for instance). This is the same as giving them free Walls.

How hard would this be?
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Doesn't the editor say "Doubles City Defenses"?

Why don't they make it so it literally doubles city defenses (and not just walls).
      Beer is proof that God loves you and wants you to be happy - Ben Franklin

Comment

Well what if someone here tries it?
        Consul.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
          The solution, of course, is to go back to having the Great Wall NOT give Walls to all your cities. However they wanted to make the GW more attractive to build, so the idea would then be to find an additional way to make it so... Perhaps it could make all your towns treated as the next level up, as the Palace does (ie towns have the value of cities, for instance). This is the same as giving them free Walls.

How hard would this be?
          wow. as i understand things, that would be a great way to throttle your own civ if you play feudalism.
          it's just my opinion. can you dig it?

Comment

Good point - has anyone tried that editor function Louis suggested?
            Consul.

Comment

Working...
            X