Seafaring Sinking Chances = 25%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thoth
    Catt: If you've still got some beer left , does the experience status of the ship (ie regular, veteran or elite) make any differene to the sinking chance?
    Ugh! That would require a lot of time in the editor to change each unit to a different status (they default to regular). I am going to rest on my laurels and say that the unit experience plays no role whatsoever, even though I havent actually tested it. Don't tell anyone, though.

Catt

Comment

I may give it a go myself next week. I've got a string of 12 hr midnights coming up so I won't have time over the weekend. I'd do it now but I want to get some more civing in.
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

It's not unbalanced for MP, I don't think. I mean, between humans who are all capable of trying suicide galley runs, +1 movement & 50% reduce sinking chance is definitely nice, but is it really out of line with other trait bonuses? I don't think it is.

The real problem is in SP, because the AI will never try a suicide galley run. So all the AI gets out of the trait is the +1 movement, which is still nice, and the 1/2 cost harbors.

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
        X