No announcement yet.

Civ III Conquests Bonus CD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What bonus CD? I didn't get one. I purchsed mine at Best Buy.

You (only) got one if you pre-ordered C3C.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

You only got it

1. if you pre-ordered the game
      2. if you were in the US (maybe North America, unsure)
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I pre-ordered through Amazon.ca (the Canadian arm of Amazon.com) and did not receive a bonus CD. Although they didn't advertise it, it still pisses me off that I didn't get it.
        Jack

Comment

MrWhereItsAt could have added a third point. That not all retailers were involved in the giveaway and the timing was an issue.

Comment

amazon was not automatically adding the bonus cd on the pre-order. they had a "bundle" advertised and you had to buy that to get both c3c and the bonus cd...
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Dang - so THAT's how you got the bonus CD outside of the US...
              Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

[SIZE=1] it still pisses me off that I didn't get it.
                it's useless anyway.

daufoi

Comment

/:EDIT That is, IF they actually purchased it. If it was a Freebie--which now I'm lead to believe, then it's OK. EDIT:/

In a way, we those who pre-ordered c3c did pay for the bonus cd. I don't know about all of you, but I paid $30 through amazon (free shipping). Now, it, w/ the bonus cd, is being advertised through Apolyton's emails for $27 (free shipping).

daufoi

Comment

these differences is about amazon making price drops on their own cost to increase sales....
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                    X