The New Capitals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alexander01
    So how do you find out how many posts you've made anyway?
    Anytime you make a post, at the top of the box which contains your post there are various commands that can be clicked. One of them says 'profile'. Your total posts are in there.

Comment

Thank you very much!

I'll be checking that right now.
      The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
      "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
      "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
      The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

I wonder how many cross cultural cities there are.
        For example:
        Rome: Byzantium
        Ottomans: Istabul
        Byzantines: Constantinople
        I wonder why the Greeks don't have this city also.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

when i make my earth cities scenario im going to have trouble placing different cities in the same place. I think the Ottamans capital should be Aknkara or Sogut as Ankara is the capital but Sogut is where the Ottamans came to power, so thiswould allow both the Byzantines and the Ottamans to be near each other! lol: why didnt i think of this earlier?lol:
          "Hannibal, the troops bumbling about near Alexandria are stealing chickens and annoying our women. Remove them, please."- Cleopatra.
          "Life is not life without death, and death is not death without life." - Me.
          100% Antartican!!!!! 100% Civilization!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Help me make my scenario-http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1347685#post1347685

Comment

Sorry, Ottoman capitol. And Ottoman rather than OttAman
            "Hannibal, the troops bumbling about near Alexandria are stealing chickens and annoying our women. Remove them, please."- Cleopatra.
            "Life is not life without death, and death is not death without life." - Me.
            100% Antartican!!!!! 100% Civilization!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Help me make my scenario-http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1347685#post1347685

Comment

I suppose that this overlapping problem is part of the nature of the Civilization beast.
              The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
              "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
              "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
              The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Blimey, these threads are so educational. I agree with Saint Marcus: the Assyrians would have been better than the Hittites. I think the Sumerians should definitely be in there, in preference to the Akkadians, simply because they were *first* and have a much higher recognition factor, thanks to Gilgamesh.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                  I wonder how many cross cultural cities there are.
                  For example:
                  Rome: Byzantium
                  Ottomans: Istabul
                  Byzantines: Constantinople
                  I wonder why the Greeks don't have this city also.
                  Hmm... they don't do they? Yet they have Apolyton.
                  Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
                  X