No announcement yet.

Civ3: Conquests has Gone Gold!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gone Gold Baby! The countdown is on. Let's see...thats a Tuesday...I wonder if I can get a vacation day at work...hmm.

11 days and counting!!
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I would tend to discount that review. It looks like it was not quality job, done by a conscientious person. Rather it smacks of a self centered person, that will not evaluate something they don't care for. I mean 40 is for something that does not work, not for something you are not fond of playing. If they wangted to get more for their money, say that, don't reflect it in the rating.

Comment

Hehe, finally

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Any chance of a Firaxis chat Mark?

Or will CFC get the honours again.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by WarpStorm
            Stuff Gamer (a subsidiary of Stuff (for Men) Magazine) apparently gave it a bad review. Considering the general take of the magazine, since there are no scantily clad babes or real blood and guts action, I'm not surprised they don't like it.

http://www.stuffmagazine.com/hype/games.html
            What! Don't these people realise that the game can be modded to suit anyones "tastes"...so if they wanted to create a civ of scantily clad amzon women or somesuch...hmmm, what city could resist converting to a culture like that!
            Avoid COLONY RUSH on Galactic Civlizations II (both DL & DA) with my Slow Start Mod.
            Finding Civ 4: Colonization too easy? Try my Ten Colonies challenge.

Comment

Hip Hip Hooray!!! Hip Hip Hooray!!! Hip Hip Hooray!!!
              A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Brazilian Civilization Avaiable Here By Civ3 Brasil

Comment

I can´t wait for this!
                  You saw what you wanted
                  You took what you saw
                  We know how you did it
                  Your method equals wipe out

Comment

Originally posted by alva

I would really like to see 'Poly get this. This is, after all, The Premiere Civilization Site on the Web !!
                    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

"Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                      "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                      "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Actually,- I think I would prefer a 'Breakaway' (or even an Atari) chat, considering their involvement.

Comment

What ever happened to those days where we competed for Firaxis Chats?
                          Come over to CFC! | My Pre-Apolyton Roots! ;)
                          Civfanatics Moderator of the Civ3, Civ4 Sections and the MP Demogame
                          Born in TUC2S, Raised in Apolyton, Currently living in CFC. :D

Comment

Originally posted by JimMac
                            Actually,- I think I would prefer a 'Breakaway' (or even an Atari) chat, considering their involvement.
                            Indeed, I'd much rather have a Breakaway chat.
                            XBox Live: VovanSim
                            xbox.com (login required)
                            Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                            Spore page

Comment

I too would like to have a chat with Breakaway...I wonder what the chances of this happening are?
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by WarpStorm
                                since there are no scantily clad babes or real blood and guts action, I'm not surprised they don't like it.
                                Mine does.

Comment

Working...
                                X