No announcement yet.

Availibility on European markets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hum, interesting that US computer games come out the same day of the week as US DVDs.
    1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
    Templar Science Minister
    AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

I have the same question like Alva and The Pioneer. Anyone got an answer?
      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III
        I have the same question like Alva and The Pioneer. Anyone got an answer?
        and silence fills the room ...

Comment

From the official Gone Gold announcement....

FIRAXIS Games and Atari are excited to announce that the second expansion pack to the greatest strategy game of all time has gone gold. Sid Meier's Civilization(r) III: Conquests will arrive in stores across North America November 4th and in Europe November 14th. Civ(r)

Comment

Working...
          X