Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D*MNIT, are we gonna fix things or not!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that the lightbulbs should never be on, until people like me and my kin can read all the past advice and play enough games to be able to keep up a meaningful conversation with experts. Then, anyone can post.
    You can't fight in here! This is the WAR room!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_ATARI

I admit, it would be easier to keep tabs on the latest reactions to recent Civ Conquests news, and for some of us to pop in and make a comment, if there were a separate Conquests forum.

Best,
      Jeff Foley
      Atari
      Done.

----------
      Dan; Apolyton CS
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Cool

Comment

Theseus, your influence is profound.

Comment

Thanks Dan!

Comment

Theseus... the secret power behind the throne...
              A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

YES! New Forum
                For your photo needs:
                http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

WOW!!!

Methinks Jeff gets the credit.
                  The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

I concur - Behold the influence of Atari!
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X