No announcement yet.

MAPS: Star Series for PTW/C3C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the sizes of these maps? Well actually I just want to know they are not huge or bigger?

Comment

vmxa1, all these maps are standard-sized, though you can play with all 31 civs on them, if you like. Depends on how much of a challenge you want! I do have one huge map (Thuban) that I have made, but I have not yet updated it for Conquests. I am at letter M right now.
      My words are backed by... Hey! Who stole my uranium??!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Quasar1011
        It's just my way of keeping track of names. The idea is, if there were a planet orbiting Vega, that was capable of humanoid life, then the planet would be named Vega, just for clarity. If I used this for Earth, I'd have to call our home planet "Sol". I've been naming all my scenarios after stars since Civ2, figuring I'd never run out of star names!
        I guess it's worth mentioning that our planet's more FORMAL name is "Terra of Sol III" instead of "earth". If there really ARE planets "out there" (and I'm one who believes there are numberless ones) then they would be formally named the same way.

:D

Comment

wow. simply wow. is there a package with these for PTW? i've been under a rock these last few weeks. erm. months.
          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

quasar,

inspired by your great collection, i remembered another great set of maps i used to love. they were published in may 2002 at CFC. here's the link to the creator's homepage:
            Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

i you feel like creating any strategical maps (it doesn't have to be hexagonal), i'd really appreciate it. check out the maps 4-7 (7 is my favourite!) or look at the attached image (this is #5) to see what i mean...

this is just, if you feel like creating some more stuff

ps. sorry for posting other maps in your thread. but i'm sure that if whoever enjoys your maps will enjoy these too... and vice versa
            Attached Files
            - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
            - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Working...
            X