Rasbelin gets ToT from the post office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rasbelin gets ToT from the post office

I fetched my copy of Civ II ToT from the nearby post office today, as it finally arrived from England. Now I'm looking forward excited to see how the game looks and feels.
    Last edited by Rasbelin; March 4, 2003, 12:24.
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Tried it yet?
    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

I have so far installed and patched it.
      "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Wow... took you long enough

How do you like it?
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

TOT is the best version of Civ. It especially so for scenario designers with more units, events and multiple map options. It also has the fantasy and SciFi versions if that is your thing.

Comment

ToT is also better than the disappointing Civ3. I still don't understand how you can spend years on a new game and have it be worse than one you already made
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

dollar signs at infogrames
                Last edited by DarthVeda; March 11, 2003, 11:47.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin
                  I have so far installed and patched it.
                  From memory there were a few quirks that didn't make it into the patch - transport relationships incorrectly set up and such. I think there's still an old thread around that details the fixes...

Comment

Thanks, Ravagon!

As for the game, I'm now too busy to play, but the weekend should offer some time for it.

So I'll comment on your question later, Sava. And yes, Mercator, I'm going to play.

Comment

Good luck with ToT Rasbelin!

I think you will find it is an enjoyable game.
                      signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Working...
                      X