Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ships

How do you get units onto ships?

If they're both in a post city, sentry (hit 's') the ground unit, then move the ship out of the port.
    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Alternatively move the ship to a coast and move the ground unit from the coast onto the ship. Remember that certain types of ingame naval units cannot carry ground units, or air units, or even any units at all.
      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Is this question for real?
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

There was a poster who posted a while back telling us about his cool new idea - he thought we could use the "Cheat menu" and the "scenario editor" to make cool new add-ons and mods for the game.

He'd been giving this a lot of thought and it seemed like it might be workable but didn't get round to trying it. In any case he just wanted to let us in on his epiphany before he went off to give it a try.

Still you do have to admire enterprise.
          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Wow! Seriously? Maybe I should have a look at this fabled "Cheat menu"...

But well, I think most of us have had our fair share of stupidities when we started, and plenty of revelations since getting involved online.
            Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Don't laugh, but until I came here ('Poly), I never knew that you got a beaker bonus as well as a cash bonus from delivering 'vans/freight
              "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
              "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

You do?
                Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Originally posted by techumseh
                  You do?
                  "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                  "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Working...
                  X