civ2 tiles for tot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• civ2 tiles for tot

Im playing around with the tiles files for tot trying to put the civ2 tiles into tot format. Ive got a small problem Id like help with. most of it works but when I chang the sea tiles thers white lines through the sea. Im useing paint that comes with windows maliniam. what could be couseing it?
    Blessed Be

No idea, most likely you misaligned the graphics a bit (?)... But perhaps you could try using Angelo Scotto's CivConverter (the thing that can convert scenarios to ToT format). It's also capable of converting the graphics, I believe. So create a fake scenario with all the standard graphics and convert the graphics... And voila, you have everything in ToT format...

Not that I ever tried it myself though.
    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator
      It's also capable of converting the graphics, I believe.
      This is correct.

But the other thing you can do, is to copy and paste all graphics from a standart civ2 graphics file to a civ2 ToT graphics file.

But you should never use a complete graphics file, they have different internal formats, so they are incompatible.

Comment

Thanks guys Ive done it and it looks good to.
        Attached Files
        Blessed Be

Comment

Excellent!

Did you only do the original game, or did you also try changing the other games' graphics?
          Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

The origanal and extended origanal but only the earth with the ex origanal. Im still looking for good graphics for the othe games and alpha centuri
            Blessed Be

Comment

After the last post Ive been working on the Alpha Centuri terran and this is how im going so far. I was going to leave the forists the same but I think I may have to change them. and theres a small prob with blake dots in the seas. this may be an alinment prob and I hape to fix it soon.
              Attached Files
              Blessed Be

Comment

Working...
              X