Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My P-80 for Marko both with and with out wingtip drop tanks.

P.S. to Grothgar I think it was, the meteor is on the way.
    Attached Files
    "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
    "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

3 more units: UN infantry (barely did anything, so I'm not putting my name on), Greek infantry in fighting stance, and a Char SOMUA S-35.
      Attached Files
      Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

I tried to make a MLRS, but it sucks..
        Maybe someone can do a little re-work?
        Attached Files

Comment

Some greek units, and some greek, turkish and other unit shields.
          Attached Files

Comment

And here are some more units for you guys to enjoy. The first is a Mirage 2000, modified from Captain Nemo's F-16 unit. The second is an Apache, and the third a Minesweeper in the Alkyon class.

The other two tanks are not created by me, but just coloured from other tanks displayed earlier in this thread. I just thought they looked cooler this way.
            Attached Files

Comment

It's cold, it's wet and I've got nothing better to do

Here you go I've added a few extra units which you may find handy

BTW, check out the tanks Scott F posted on this page for some very nice Leopard II's (I modified one of these to make 'my' Leopard I)
              Attached Files
              'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
              - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

I wore a top this colour in Year 12

Here you go (modified from Andrew Livings Civilian unit)

Exile, I wouldn't have a clue what a Arab/Persian/Afghan/Chinese/Malay unit would dress like (though it is said that black goes with everything )
                Attached Files
                'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'

Comment

Maybe you should give it jet engines?

Speaking of jets, here are some more Falcon 4.0 conversions. Not the greatest, but oh well.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here is the image
                    Attached Files
                    I refute it thus!
                    "Destiny! Destiny! No escaping that for me!"

Comment

Here's an American Wasp Class assault carrier I made yesterday:

---------------

Space05us, If you look through this thread you'll find all the units that you're after Keep an eye out for the posts by The ANZAC and Jimmywax which should feature the most suitable units.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Case: those carriers are the only ones I've yet seen that would be truly suitable for use in TOT.

Here's a revamped F-16 I've been working on. Though I liked the one used in CNWO it was facing the wrong way and was at the wrong angle compared to the others. I've cleaned up the scan considerably (this was originally an Israeli F-16), though I could further clean it by dropping the desert scheme and replacing it with air-superiority grey. The underwing drop tanks and missiles would also have to go. I should also use different colours to distinguish missiles (usually White) from bombs (usually Olive Green), and drop tanks (any guesses?). Comments?
                        Attached Files
                        "I didn't invent these rules, I'm just going to use them against you."

Comment

Here's a Cold War unit: an Il-28, mostly stolen from one of Jimmy's planes. More to come later . . . .

"You give a guy a crown and it goes straight to his head."
                          -OOTS

Comment

Sorry to be so behind the times, but those are really nice units Curt I'm almost tempted to start on a post-apocolypse scenario just to put them to good use.

Thoddy, are these units by Hobbes of any use to you?
                            Attached Files

Comment

I need some help. Could someone recognize these units?
                              Attached Files
                              South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
                              Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

Comment

hi folks,

i´m in need of your help. i need an isometric
                                F-15 unit. i´ve got only these shown below and you may guess why they don´t satisfy me .....
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X