This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WW2-1979 Graphics Showcase

Based on Mao's comments on Scott F's 'secret project' thread, I think that a graphics showcase thread is in order.
    Post any graphics that you've made, and are lying about on your computer here, so that others can enjoy them

To start things off, here's all the units I've ever created or substantially modified:
    Attached Files
    'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
    - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Case: Glad to see you started this!

Here's my comp- some of you may have seen some of these and others not.
    Attached Files
    Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

I'll step up to the plate...

-FMK.

[gfx removed]
      Last edited by klesh; March 15, 2003, 11:14.

Comment

Here's some Lancasters I made by modifing Anzac's graphic:
        Attached Files
        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'

Comment

Here's the one Jimmywax made for me a couple of weeks ago:
          Attached Files

Comment

Here's the USS Long Beach and a Ticonderoga class cruiser:

Like anything else I post, they are free to be used in any way
            Attached Files

Comment

This thread is looking great! Also here is my improved Comet and a Crusader
              Attached Files
              Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Case: The Crusader was a British cruiser tank before the creation of the Challenger series with the Cromwell and Comet. It was used in the North African Campaign to an extent. Also here are the California, New Mexico and KGV Classes of battleships.
                Attached Files

Comment

Here's a modified version of Anzac's British carrier and an Australian Woomera bomber.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Don't shoot! I surrender!!!

-FMK.

[gfx removed]
                    Last edited by klesh; March 15, 2003, 11:16.

Comment

Unseen World War II art
                      Attached Files

Comment

And then Captain Nemo released Red Front which totally crapified any effort on Blood and Guts: The Russian Front
                        Attached Files

Comment

The first set of Kyokujitsu... yes I know it's still not released with civ3 around the corner
                          Attached Files

Comment

and the second set...
                            Attached Files

Comment

Here's a Nelson Class Battleship: (I'm not too sure of the number of guns on each turrent)
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X