• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found a free program after a little search on the Internet:
    Thanks for the info, Mercator - I'll give this program a try
    http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...ory:Civ2_Units

Comment

The civ3 units are perfect - export to pcx with flicster and import into ToT bmp exported from CivSprite. Only problem is you have to cut and paste 150 - 200 images

I may have a try at this. Is there any demand for replacing the stock ToT units with Civ3 ones? Bear in mind that because the sprite animations are unique to each slot, it won't be easy to swap and change units into different slots for ToT scenarios.
      http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...ory:Civ2_Units

Comment

Originally posted by Subliminal
        thats the VB6 SP1 run time support pack and if that means nothing to you but Mercators programs dont work then it's what you need
        That runtime pack is also available at my utility site.

I don't really need any Civ3 units... But then I've never changed my Civ2 graphics, nor do I make ToT scenarios (yet?), so I'm not really the person to judge. If you have nothing better to do, go right ahead!

Bear in mind that because the sprite animations are unique to each slot, it won't be easy to swap and change units into different slots for ToT scenarios.

It's just a matter of renaming the UnitNN.spr file, and putting different images in the static.spr and units.bmp, isn't it?
        Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

aw shhhhiiiiitttttt! Mercator yer the man! I'm gonna hump your leg for this one!
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

um... no thanks.
            Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Working...
            X