No announcement yet.

Civ II MP Civ Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just tell them it couldn't hurt to be registered as a player here... especially with the zone slowly sinking in the west for Civ II
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I signed up. It's up to 44 now.

Civ II will always be > SMAC
      There are three types of people in this world:

Those who can count and those who can't.

Comment

member 46, signed in and ready to go!

Comment

Better late than never, no.47 signs on...

While we're at it, could we also have a Freeciv MP Civ group?
          Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

Hmmm... up to 50 now. Not bad. This places us 4 on the list.

Current Civ Groups:
            Civ III MP = 96
            Civ III Democracy Game = 94
            Civ III PBEM = 69

Considering that Civ III is a new game and Civ II is the old fart, it's surprising that none of these groups is twice as large yet. I think it's just showing that there are still some problems with Civ III

So keep it up folks... Keep joining. At least we are a bigger group than the any of the other games
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

shows there are alot of dedicated civ2 fans, imagine these numbers in civ2's hayday of four years ago ...

it would be a lndslide
              Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

55 is a good number. And really, I intend to find time to get back into playing.

Really.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by War4ever
                  shows there are alot of dedicated civ2 fans, imagine these numbers in civ2's hayday of four years ago ...

it would be a lndslide

A landslide over civ3 for sure especially since civ3 wasn't out yet. But, yes I get your point.

RAH
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

i'd join too but i've retired from MP play
                    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Sign up anyway... you are a member of this community, and if Michael Jordon can come out of retirement, you might at some point do the same
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

i guess i will, since i've been pondering a return to increase my losing streak to abysmal proportions

Comment

Thank you... up to 56 now
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

your analogy comparing me to Mike is a bit stretched though, unless you're referring to his baseball days

Comment

I've seen you play... Yep... baseball
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Thrilled to have just joined the MP community, I just wanted to respond for several reasons.[list=a][*]I wanted to let the world know that there are now 57 members in the illustrious Civ II Group, yay![*]I wanted to ask, now that I'm part of such a large organization of avid players, how do I now force...ah...persuade them to play some games?[*]I really, really wanted to play around with the vB code...[/list=a]
                                Alright, have a good holiday, because I'll be gone in a couple of days before I really get a chance to capitalize on my gaming good fortune.
                                Today is the tomorrow of yesterday. Have you done anything about it?

Comment

Working...
                                X