No announcement yet.

Civ II MP Civ Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get icq...post in threads, start your own threads, dont cheat, or pull stunts, you will meet players...

if you suck, you will play on a lower rung but if your good, you will meet other greats.

it all works out, and were morethan happy to beat you to show you your weaknesses ....lol
    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

One group that plays all the time is the "Setting Up IP games" group. (the longest running thread at Apolyton)

Read the Rah Rules Thread, which are the rules we play by. If you don't mind them, post in the thread.

Welcome.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

There are a bunch of guys that play in michigan, which i think is in your time zone, there are europeans, if you don't mind the time zone, and there are aussies, if you don't mind playing with criminals...

dont' forget to look into the democracy games, there are plyers there who play mp, and as well and diplo or long running games on sat, thurs or mon nights.....

there used to be an icq group you could join as well, but alas i don't remeber what its called , other than civ2 duh.....

Comment

Hey everyone!Bumped into this site a bit ago and I am looking to play CIVII with someone/group! Nice to know that there are sites like this!

Comment

welcome Xorro

Comment

So......how do we(or anyother players)start a game?and how do I get one of those cool avatars?

Comment

look in this forum for threads with people looking for games (like Setting up IP games XL for example) and download ICQ or other messaging software (ICQ seems to be most used).

for avatars, go to control panel and edit options, select change avatar. iirc you have to have a certain number of posts before you can have a custom one
                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

yes i believe its 500 posts , but it might only be 300 for custom avatar....check out the control panel

Comment

I think it is 300 for Prince, 500 for the avatar.

Comment

you think...you mean after my feeble attempt you just posted the same thing WITHOUT checking

Comment

Ok I was being modest. It is definitely 300 for prince and 500 for the avatar, not 300 for the avatar as you suggested may be the case. You can view my post as providing Xorro with the antidote to your potentially misleading spam.

Comment

Damn...

I thought I was getting close too...

I've been here for a 1 1/2 years, but never really posted alot.

Now I have to get 200 more posts just to get a silly avatar?
                          Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

Keep spamming sparring with War4 and you'll get there in no time.

Comment

you provide alot of spam too good doctor.....ic your posts after mine in almost every forum

Comment

Well I have to tidy up after you misinform new visitors to our forums.

Comment

Working...
                                X