No announcement yet.

Civ II MP Civ Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If others want to play by rah rules... fine. The real puprose of that thread is for the group that sets up games in the "setting up IP games" thread... which you don't do. It's our rules thread.

But if others want to use those rules, all you need to do is read the FIRST POST... all updates are incorporated into it. You don't need to wade through the rest.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
      But if others want to use those rules, all you need to do is read the FIRST POST... all updates are incorporated into it. You don't need to wade through the rest.
      perhaps if he read the first post before condeming the entire thread as spam he may not of condemmed it in the first place.
      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

because of the relaxed setting...
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Well, now that you mention it... because of SOME people, it hasn't been very relaxed lately
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

you make the place sound like a resort.
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Well, now that you mention it... because of SOME people, it hasn't been very relaxed lately
              who has made it unfriendly
              Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

plenty to eat here thanks to War and Rah, the pantry is full of spam
                The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

ok finally joined//////
                  GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Me too. Looking forward to some serious civ(2)ing
                    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• btw What do I need to play? Is Civ2 Multiplayers Gold ok? Or Do I need FW and Scenarios too?
                      Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Nahh... you just need Civ II Multiplayer Gold and the latest patch (well old, but still the latest) which is available here or Civ Fanatics.

And it's nice to see that the Civ II MP group is now larger than the Civ III Mp group
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• yes and unfortuanlty most in civ 3 mp not palying mp .....
                          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Added myself back to the Civ II MP Civgroup. I.e. I'm available again for occasional MP.

Laurentius,

please check out Finnish Forum for our Finnish Civ II MP game. I'm sure you might be interested. You'll need Civ II MGE or UCC 1.3 (patch D/L here). Too bad I didn't notice your message previously.
                            "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

• Civ 2 Game Tonight Peeps??? Lets post a time and get together some how.. 10 cst? I'll throw that up as default. I'll be around if need a body

Comment

• deity

"Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                                *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Working...
                                X