Civ2 MP and ToT look and feel questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ2 MP and ToT look and feel questions

I am interested in civ2 multiplayer over LAN and own both Civ2 and Civ2:ToT. If there is any way to play MP with Civ2, please tell me.. but it seems I will have to either look for some Civ2 addon that missed me or use ToT.. As for the latter case, the problem is in ToT's terrible artwork. So I am searching for some graphics mod for ToT that contains converted Civ2's artwork, or a utility that can perform this conversion.

Also I have read somewhere that there is a way to play ToT in simultaneous moves mode, but did lost the link, so could someone please remind me that.
    Last edited by fladiv; October 2, 2002, 08:14.

Yes, I'm sure I've seen "classic Civ2" graphic mods for ToT, but I can't find them right now...

As for the simultaneous, open the civ.ini file (in your Windows directory) with notepad and add the line "Simultaneous=1" (without the quotes).
    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

The Cradle of Civilization, for all your ToT needs. http://coc.apolyton.net/graphics/terrain.shtml
      Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Working...
      X